Welcome PSO Leaders!
Here are the basic resources we can put online to assist you in planning trips. We understand that each of you has a different perspective and will need different resources. Help us and we will include as much as we can. Also come by the Expy and see us for more assistance.
PSO Trip Proposal
The trip proposal form can be filled out online and emailed to the PSO Trip Coordinators or you can print it and turn it in to the Expy staff.
Trip Planning & Trip Debrief
- Trip Planning Checklist - fill out as you plan your trip
- PSO Trip Curriculum - discuss with your co-leader who is teaching what and how you want to teach together
- PSO Trip Sign up form for the Expy - please fill out and email to PSO Coordinator
- Group Equipment forms - to be filled out and taken to or emailed to PSO Coordinator.
Day or Overnight
- Food Planning
- What does your group want to eat? Dietary preferences/allergies
- Food Planning and Calculator
- Check out food at the Expy
- Grab reusable shopping bags from the Expy
- Shop and Repackage food
- Trip Debrief - please filled out by each leader & emailed to trip coordinator prior to debrief meeting
- Complete the Actual Expenses column of the Expense Estimate-Actual spreadsheet