Contact Student Activities Staff
Director of Student Activities
Moe can answer questions about:
- Orientation and Passages & Perspectives Leader roles
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Green Dot and Bystander Intervention
- Programming and how to do it
- Event Planning
- Leadership Development
- Community building
- Effective Facilitation
Moe can facilitate the following general or specific workshops or topics for your club, organization, hall, or team:
- Green Dot Bystander training
- 7 Steps of Facilitation
- True Colors - Personality inventory and leadership styles
- Leadership Practices Inventory
Assistant Director of Student Activities for Outdoor Programs
- Outdoor Trip Leaders - We can help you find leaders to facilitate a safe, fun, and educational trip into the outdoors.
- Trips we can help with: Dayhikes, backpack trips, snowshoeing, snowcamping, cycling (road and Mountain), cross country skiing, sea kayaking and orienteering.
- Where do our trips go? We access the Central and south Cascade Mountains including Mt. Rainier, the Olympics and Puget Sound. Other places are generally too far to drive for a day or weekend trip.
- Who have we helped plan trips for? University Hall, Regester Hall, Schiff Hall, Women's Lacrosse Team, Gamma Phi Climbing Wall New Member Class Sleepover.
- The Expeditionary - You can rent equipment for your trips. See the Expeditionary web page for our list of equipment. We also have as many sleeping bags, pads and tents as you would need for a large camp out.
- Specific Areas that we can be a resource for:
- Leading and designing Team building initiatives for a group.
- Helping you find a local ropes or challenge course.
- Helping clubs and organizations review risk management procedures.
- Helping clubs and organizations prepare for ASUPS Clubs High Risk Policy.
- Facilitating programs around Risk Management related to driving, trips, and outdoor activities.