Welcome, Community Partners!
For your volunteer needs, we have a range of resources...
Our student staff can help community partners connect with Puget Sound students to fulfill volunteering needs. Our office regularly communicates with various individuals and campus groups who express interest in volunteering on a regular basis or are seeking a one time service project. We distribute and publicize all volunteering opportunities through various networks and channels:
- Community Connections is an informative newsletter email for students about upcoming events and volunteer opportunities. We can advertise for you here!
- Bridges is an email newsletter that recognizes partners and students who have excelled in community service and partnership.
- Our student staff regularly meets with groups on campus and informs them of available service projects aligning with their academic, personal, and organizational interests.
- We have a respectable audience on our Facebook and Twitter pages that gets followers from students and faculty alike.
- Community partners may request student volunteers. Student staff can find volunteers that are best suited to the task or event.
If you would like assistance in marketing opportunities to our campus, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a description of what you or your organization is looking for and include any relevant attachments.