Test Your Alcohol Knowledge
Jot down your responses to these questions, and then scroll down to view the answers.
- An increase of dopamine results in... and occurs at what BAC?
- You feel energized - you have a "buzz" at what BAC?
- If a 160-pound male has 3 drinks in 1 hour his BAC will be approximately around ...?
- If a 120-pound female has 2 drinks in 2 hours her BAC will be approximately around ...?
- If a 120-pound female has 2 drinks in 1 hour her BAC will be approximately around ...?
- At which BAC does alcohol begin to produce physical symptoms - to affect motor skills such as vision and walking?
- At which BAC is one likely to begin to make "bad decisions"?
- Alcohol begins to act as a toxin and is likely to make you nauseous at which BAC?
- At which BAC are you likely to experience a black out?
- At which BAC does alcohol affect your brain stem and your heart rate?
- At which BAC are you legally drunk in WA?
- Alcohol is predominantly absorbed into your bloodstream from which organ?
- How many seconds does it take before alcohol reaches your brain?
- Liver cirrhosis is described as ...?
- When you experience tolerance you feel less effect for the same amount of alcohol consumed and your BAC will be ...?
- At which BAC are you at high risk of coma and/or death?
- A buzz... BAC: 0.05% - 0.06%
- BAC: 0.05% - 0.06%
- 0.08% - 0.10%
- Small intestine
- 30-60 seconds
- Destruction of liver tissue that leaves nonfunctioning scar tissue surrounding areas of functioning liver tissue
- The same