Are you a member of a Greek house looking to store your belongings?
Greek house storage is available, and follows the same guidelines as storing belongings in the residence halls and houses. We encourage all students who will be living in their chapter house in the fall to store their belongings in their house instead of their current housing location. This makes move-in smoother for you!
Contact the appropriate Greek House Coordinator or Chapter President to set up an appointment to obtain access to storage between May 12-18.
- Alpha Phi: GHC Mariah Snowden, room 207, 253.879.4303, email@example.com
- Gamma Phi Beta: GHC Patricia Cava, room 307, 253.879.4264, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kappa Alpha Theta: GHC Lindsey Coulson, room 102, 253.879.4322, email@example.com
- Phi Delta Theta: GHC Bryan Fong, room 209, 253.879.4315, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pi Beta Phi: GHC Jenica Holt, room 203, 253.879.4285, email@example.com
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon: GHC Sohan Punatar, room 308, 253.879.4275, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sigma Chi: GHC Alex King, room 208, 253.879.4280, email@example.com