Are you a member of a Greek house looking to store your belongings?
Greek house storage is available, and follows the same guidelines as storing belongings in the residence halls and houses. We encourage all students who will be living in their chapter house in the fall to store their belongings in their house instead of their current housing location. This makes move-in smoother for you!
Contact the appropriate Greek House Coordinator or Chapter President to set up an appointment to obtain access to storage between May 11-17.
- Alpha Phi: GHC Molly Nelson, 253.879.4303, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gamma Phi Beta: GHC Lily Kiely, 253.879.4264, email@example.com
- Kappa Alpha Theta: GHC Beth Anderson, 253.879.4322, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phi Delta Theta: GHC Mike Raub, 253.879.4315, email@example.com
- Pi Beta Phi: GHC Laura Sudmeier, 253.879.4285, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon: GHC Max DeLawyer, 253.879.4275, email@example.com
- Sigma Chi: GHC Alex King, 253.879.4280, firstname.lastname@example.org