Residential Storage Information
Summer 2013 Storage Guidelines
You are ELIGIBLE to place boxes into storage over the summer if you are:
- Returning to ON-campus housing for 2013-2014
- Studying abroad for the fall 2013 semester or entire 2013-2014 year
You are NOT ELIGIBLE to place boxes into storage over the summer if you are:
- Graduating this semester (May 2013)
- Living OFF campus for 2013-2014
- Taking a leave of absence for the fall 2013 semester
- Planning to transfer or withdraw from the university before the fall 2013 semester
Residence Life has scheduled specific storage access times over finals week for students who are meet these eligibility guidelines to store up to five boxes, no larger than 4'x4x'4 each, or more than 70lbs each. Space is limited, and will fill fast.
IMPORTANT: Students will not have access to stored items over the summer until campus reopens for retuning students August 30, 2013.
Please review the residential storage guidelines for more information about storage eligibility and guidelines.
How to store your items:
- Click here for information on how to store items in the residence halls
- Click here for information on how to store items in the Greek houses
- Click here for information on how to store items in the on-campuse houses
If you have questions about storage access, please contact your RA/RCC/GHC/RD or call the Residence Life office at 253.879.3317.