Residential Storage Information
Summer Storage Eligibility
You are ELIGIBLE to place boxes into storage over the summer if you are:
- Returning to ON-campus housing for 2014-2015
- Studying abroad for the fall 2014 semester or entire 2014-2015 year
You are NOT ELIGIBLE to place boxes into storage over the summer if you are:
- Graduating this semester (May 2014)
- Living OFF campus for 2014-2015
- Taking a leave of absence for the fall 2014 semester
- Planning to transfer or withdraw from the university before the fall 2014 semester
Fall Early Arrival Storage
If you plan on being part of the limited number of approved early arrivals and need access to storage, new in 2014 there will be limited space available in one storage unit in Todd/Phibbs 144A, available to access before continuing student move-in. Please plan accordingly, and store your items in the south first floor storage unit by contacting the staff on-call for that area during finals week storage admit times. Items stored in any other location on campus will NOT be accessible to early arrival students (Residence Life student staff exempt).
Typical approved early arrivals include:
- Student athletes
- Summer orientation staff
- Select Dining and Conference Services staff
Students who are NOT approved to move-in to campus early will not have access to stored items over the summer until campus reopens for returning students August 29, 2014.
Residence Life has scheduled specific storage access times over finals week for students who are meet these eligibility guidelines to store up to five boxes, no larger than 4'x4x'4 each, or more than 70lbs each. Space is limited, and will fill fast.
Please review the residential storage guidelines for more information about storage eligibility and guidelines.
How to store your items:
- Click here for information on how to store items in the residence halls (2014 information available soon)
- Click here for information on how to store items in the Greek houses (2014 information available soon)
- Click here for information on how to store items in the on-campus houses (2014 information available soon)
If you have questions about storage access, please contact your RA/RCC/GHC/RD or call the Residence Life office at 253.879.3317.