Miss that inspired feeling you had walking out of your classes or meetings with professors? Use the below resources to reignite your passion for Logger learning!
- Alumni Events: Upcoming Regional Events all over the country
- Hear What You Missed: Listen to audio recordings from past regional events and more.
- Alumni College: Click here to view the Alumni College 2013 website and to read about the exciting classes that wwere taught this summer.
- Arts & Lectures: There are always fascinating lectures and performances happening on campus. Check out what's going on and sign up for the weekly listerv for regular updates!
- Faculty Scholarship: Logger professors are constantly publishing on all kinds of new and interesting topics! Keep learing by following their scholarship.
Campus Resources and Benefits
- Attend a Class:Contact the academic department offering the class prior to attending. Visit academic department Web pages for contact information, or call campus information at 253.879.3100 to request the phone number of the academic department.
- Audit a Course: Alumni may audit (no credit earned) one class per semester, space permitting. It is free of charge; registration information and dates for the audit program are available from the Registrar's Office on the garden level of Jones Hall, 253.879.3217.
- Library Services: As a graduate you are welcome to use the resources available at Collins Memorial Library. You may request an Alumni Card, which allows you to check out materials from the library.