Below are detailed instructions on how to register for LOGGER[net], the Puget Sound Online Alumni Community. If you have any questions or problems with registration, please contact Crissy Benage.
1. Visit the LOGGER[net] homepage.
2. In the grey Sign In box, click the link that reads 'Click here to register!'
3. In the given boxes, enter your Last Name, First Name, and Class Year and click 'Find My Record'.
4. Your name should appear in a maroon link. If it is not found, go back a step and try searching different variations of your name. (Common nicknames, maiden name, etc.)
5. Click on your name's link, and you will be brought to a page that says 'Verify Your Record'. You will need an ID Number to continue. This is different from your Student ID number. To request your LOGGER[net] ID number, click here to complete a Registration Help Form.
6. Click SUBMIT and wait until your ID information arrives in your e-mail inbox.
7. Once obtained, enter your ID information and continue with creating your username, password, and updating your contact information.