Alumni College Pre-Readings
Some of our Alumni College professors have provided materials (links below) for you to access prior to coming back to campus for Alumni College, June 8 & 9, 2012. These advance readings are completely optional and provided for those who wish to delve more deeply into the topic before (or after) class.
Rob Beezer, Mathematics & Computer Science: Leading from the Back: Open Source Software Development
- Producing Open Source Software, by Karl Fogel
Textbooks as Open Source Software:
- A First Course in Linear Algebra, by Robert Beezer
- Preface to Version 2.00
- Sage, Open Source Software for Mathematics
Sara Freeman, Theatre Arts: Diverse Groups in Collaboration: Leadership Lessons from Theatrical Improvisation and Devising Processes
- Alsion Oddey, Devising Theater: A Practical and Theoretical Handbook (London: Routledge, 1994)
Click here to access reading #1.
- Keith Johnstone, Impro (New York: Routledge, 1979)
Click here to access reading # 2
Click here to access reading # 3
Seth Weinberger, Politics and Government: Congressional Leadership (or Lack Thereof) in the War on Terror
Lisa Fortlouis Wood, Psychology: Relational Accountability and Transformational Leadership: Implications for Education and Multicultural Settings