Conferences, Working Papers and Publications
Conference Participation, Working Papers and Publications
- Conference Presentation: Gareth Green and Matthew Warning. "The Microeconomics of Fair Trade Certified Coffee." Presented at the XXVI International Congress of the Latin American Studies Association,, San Juan, Puerto Rico, March 17, 2006.
- Haverford College. March 29, 2007. Haverford Distinguished Visitors Series. Classroom and Public Lectures.
- Specialty Coffee Association of America Annual Conference, Seattle, Washington. Moderator for Transfair USA panel “Building Fair Trade Foundations.” April 14, 2005.
- "Estimating Income Mobility from Census Data." Irma Adelman, Samuel Morley, Christoff Schenzler, and Matthew Warning. Journal of Policy Modeling , 16(2): 187-213 (1994).
- "Poverty and Rural Labor Markets in Developing Countries." Alain de Janvry, Chris Edmonds, Rinku Murgai, Elisabeth Sadoulet, Matt Warning and Paul Winters. International Labour Organization Monograph, January 1995. "Rural Labor in Africa."