Arrange a Visit
We are delighted you have decided to visit campus! The best time to visit is during the week, while classes are in session. The Office of Admission is open year-round Monday through Friday and some Saturdays. Start scheduling your visit by picking a day and then you can give us a little information about yourself and select the various components of your visit.
If you are requesting a class visit as a part of your campus visit you must register at least five days in advance. After online registration closes, visits without a class visit component can be arranged by calling our office at 253.879.3211 or 800.396.7191. Please note that interviews are available for juniors, seniors, and transfer students.
If you are an organization or school wishing to bring a group of students to campus for a tour, please call Stephanie Knottingham at 253-879-3989 to schedule. Group visits are available on a limited basis during most months of the academic year. Group visits must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance.
- Pick a day.
- Enter student information and adjust your visit times.
- Enter high school information.
- Add requests (interviews, overnights, meetings with coaches and professors, class visits, and campus appointments)
- Add sessions (information sessions, different types of tours, and lunch with a student)
- Let us know how many people are coming with you.
- Review your registration and click submit!
Register by Phone
The Office of Admission is open year-round, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday morning tours and limited interviews are available September through April, from 9 a.m. to 12 noon. In October and November, we offer Saturday Information Sessions at 10 a.m. and noon in place of interviews. During exam periods and university holidays, these schedules may be altered. For more specific closure information, please consult the Academic Calendar.
The best time to visit Puget Sound is during the week, while classes are in session. Not only will you be able to take advantage of all we have to offer, but you will also be able to see what a real day at Puget Sound is like for our students.
Here are a few suggestions for getting the most out of your visit (and their availability):
- Take a student-guided tour. (hourly 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Take a fine arts/performing arts tour (10 a.m., Monday through Friday), or athletic/recreational tour (10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Monday through Friday)
- Interview with one of our admission personnel. (juniors/seniors/transfer students only)
- Sit in on an information session (October-November, February-April, and July-August, 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.)
- Have lunch with a current student. (12 noon and 1 p.m.)
- Visit a class. (when classes are in session, September-December, January-May - must register five days in advance of your visit)
- Talk with professors and coaches. (seniors/transfer students only)
- Stay overnight with a current student, Sunday through Thursday, when classes are in session. (seniors only)
- Attend a sporting event, theatre production, music concert, or another campus event. You can review our Events Calendar.