Washington State Directive for Disbursement
If you are receiving a Washington State Need Grant (WSNG), you are required to complete a Directive for Disbursement. This form remains in effect for the duration of your continuous enrollment at Puget Sound. You have the right to change your directive at any time.
Please download and return to Student Financial Services at University of Puget Sound:
Student Directive for Disbursement of State Student Aid
Conditions of Award
You are being considered for a Washington State Need Grant (WSNG). If you receive this grant there are five conditions with which you must comply. If you have questions or find that you cannot comply with these conditions, please see your financial aid counselor in Student Financial Services.
- You do not owe a refund or repayment on a WSNG, a Pell Grant, or a Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant, nor are you in default on a loan made, insured, or guaranteed under the Perkins, National Direct, or Federal Family Education Loan programs. In addition, you are not in default on a loan made through a state conditional loan or conditional scholarship program.
- This grant is awarded to assist in meeting your educational expenses. If you withdraw from classes before the end of the term, repayment of all or part of the grant may be required.
- You may choose to voluntarily make financial contributions to the Student Achievement Council in recognition of this WSNG. All voluntary contributions will be used to provide financial assistance to other students.
- The offer of a WSNG is subject to, and conditioned upon, the availability of funds. The Council and the institution through which the grant is awarded reserve the right to withdraw, reduce, or modify the grant due to funding limitations or due to changes in circumstances which affect your eligibility for the WSNG.
- You are not pursuing a degree in theology.