Payment & Financial Aid Checklist
- Confirm your registration by paying by the deadline:
Fall: August 15, 2015
Spring: January 15, 2016
- If initial payment for the semester is not submitted by the payment deadline, you will be charged a nonrefundable $200 late fee.
- If payment arrangements not finalized by the first day of the semester, enrollment for the semester may be dropped.
- Federal PLUS Loans are reduced by a 4.292% loan origination fee. Stafford Loans are reduced by a 1.073% loan origination fee. Your billing information will reflect an award amount less the origination fee.
- If your Private Educational Loan does not appear on your semester billing information, please be sure that you are approved for the loan prior to the payment deadline for the term.
- All prior term past-due student account balances must be paid in full before beginning the current semester.
- Complete and return all documents requested by our office. All requested documents must be returned before your financial aid can be applied to your student account.
Perkins Loan Borrowers:
- First-time Perkins borrowers must complete an online loan entrance counseling session, provide references, and sign a Perkins Promissory Note.
Federal Stafford Loan Borrowers:
- All work-study recipients need to complete and return the required Work-Study Employment Application to Career and Employment Services by July 15 to ensure participation.
- Students who work on campus need to complete the federal I-9 and W-4 forms before beginning their employment. These forms can be completed at the Work-Study Employment table on check-in day of Orientation Week. To complete the I-9 form, you will need to bring to campus original documents. Most students will need a passport, Social Security card, or birth certificate to demonstrate their work eligibility. To enroll in direct deposit, bring a voided check, deposit slip, or a form from your financial institution listing the routing number and account number (online accounts).