Financial Aid Information
- College Board
A Higher Education information page.
- Department of Education
The official Department of Education web site.
- Educational Assistance Corporation (EAC)
Financial aid resources for Native American students.
- FinAid - Financial Aid Information Page
A good reference for general financial aid information.
- GET - Guaranteed Education Tuition Program
A college savings program that offers Washington families a simple, safe and affordable way to save for future college expenses.
- Independent Colleges of Washington (ICW)
Financial aid and scholarship information.
- WA State Higher Education Coordinating Board (HECB)
Washington State higher education information.
Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education.
- Direct Loan Program
Department of Education's loan program providing loans to help students pay for thier education.
- Direct Loan Servicing Center
Account information and resources for loans borrowed through the Federal Direct Student Loan program
- Direct Loan Consolidation
Information on consolidatiing your Federal educational loans
- Northwest Education Loan Assistance (NELA)
General financial aid and loan information.
- National Student Loan Data Service (NSLDS)
Provides access for students to view their cumulative loan balances. You will need to use your PIN* from your FAFSA application to access NSLDS.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN*)
Use this link to get your PIN from the Department of Education. You must have a PIN in order to access the National Student Loan Data Service (NSLDS).