Below you will find a complete list of requirements for freshman applicants. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com or 253.879.3211.
- Common Application: Complete the Common Application for Freshmen, including the essay and $50 application fee, and submit your application online by the priority deadline.
- Member Questions: Please fill out this section completely. If you agree to fill out the optional application questions or if you indicate interest in the Business Leadership Program, Honors Program or the Lillis and Matelich scholarships in this section then you will need to fill out the Writing Supplement.
- Early Decision Agreement: Only for students applying Early Decision I or Early Decision II. Submit electronically through the Common Application Member Questions section.
- School Report: The School Report gives us information about your school, your curriculum, and your performance. Complete your portion of this form and give to your school counselor or other administrator. Submit electronically in the Assign Recommenders section of Common Application.
- Teacher Evaluation: The Teacher Evaluation form should be completed and sent to Puget Sound by a teacher at your current school. Complete your portion of this form and give to your teacher. Submit electronically in the Assign Recommenders section of Common Application.
- Transcripts: Arrange to have official transcripts of all work completed at the high school and/or college level forwarded directly from the school(s) attended to the Puget Sound Office of Admission. Your high school counselor can submit your transcript with the school report via Common Application.
- Standardized Tests - ACT or SAT: Submit official scores from ACT or SAT. Learn more about required exams.
- International Students: Submit results from the TOEFL or IELTS. Learn more about the TOEFL and IELTS.
- Business Leadership Program: Students interested in joining the Business Leadership Program must submit BLP application materials found on the Puget Sound Writing Supplement by January 15.
- Honors Program: Students interested in joining the Honors Program must submit Honors application materials found on the Puget Sound Writing Supplement by January 15.
- Music: Students must audition, either in person or by recording, for acceptance to the major and/or for scholarship consideration. To audition, complete the audition application. Note: The Arts Supplement to the Common Application is not accepted.
|Important Admission Date||Application postmarked by||Notification|
|Early Decision Admission I
|Early Decision Admission II
|Regular Decision Admission
||By April 1
Please return the form to the Office of Admission.