Once you’ve received your official admission packet from Puget Sound, please complete this form to let us know of your enrollment plans. Enrollment at University of Puget Sound is contingent upon receipt of the Advance Tuition Payment of $300.
If you experience difficulty submitting your Advance Tuition Payment, please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off. Still having trouble submitting your deposit? Try accessing the page again in a different browser. If the problem persists please contact Technology Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.879.8585.
To submit your Advance Tuition Payment:
1. Log in to your Cascade account.
2. Click the Your Student Finances link.
3. If you're making the Advance Tuition Payment yourself, click the eDeposit tab to submit an electronic check deposit. To authorize your parents or someone else to submit the Advance Tuition Payment for you and to receive future billing information, click the Add-Update Bill Payer link. The person(s) you authorize will receive their own Cascade login information via email.
When you have completed your payment, you will receive a message that your Advance Tuition Payment has been received. All enrolling students must submit the $300 Advance Tuition Payment.
1. The Advance Tuition Payment is not refundable.
2. Under normal circumstances financial aid awarded by Puget Sound does not apply toward the Advance Tuition Payment.