Enrollment at University of Puget Sound is contingent upon receipt of the Class of 2017 Reservation Statement (below) and the Advance Tuition Payment of $300.
If you experience difficulty submitting your Advance Tuition Payment, please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off. Still having trouble submitting your deposit? Try accessing the page again in a different browser. If the problem persists please contact Technology Services at email@example.com or 253.879.8585.
To submit your Advance Tuition Payment:
1. Log in to your Cascade.
2. Click on Your Admission Application.
3. Log in to the Student Web Portal.
4. Click the Make Payment button to submit an electronic check deposit.
When you have completed your payment, you will receive a confirmation email. All enrolling students must submit the $300 Advance Tuition Payment.
1. The Advance Tuition Payment is not refundable.
2. Under normal circumstances financial aid awarded by Puget Sound does not apply toward the Advance Tuition Payment.