Welcome back to Puget Sound!
International Programs hosts several events to help students adjust back to life in the United States...
- Returnee Celebration: Thursday, January 22, 4 p.m., Trimble Forum. Join fellow study abroad returnees, International Program Staff, and Puget Sound faculty for this welcome back reception. Snacks will be served
- Career & Fellowship Event: Monday, February 2, Time and Location TBD. Learn how to incorporate your study abroad experience in your resume and job search. Obtain information about international fellowships and ways to go abroad post-graduation.
- Lessons from Abroad Returnee Conference: Saturday, February 7, University of Washington in Seattle. This event is a great opportunity to network and share stories about your study abroad experience. International Programs will pay for your registration fee. Please sign up with International Programs by February 2nd. If you would like more information, visit: http://www.lessonsfromabroad.org/washington/
- Frank Tobey Jones Retirement Center: Typically 3rd Wednesday of the month. Volunteer and share your study abroad experiences with senior citizens. Please contact Allyson Lindsley (email@example.com) if you are interested.
- Research Presentations: Week of April 6. If you conducted research or field work as part of your study abroad program, come showcase your research for the campus community. Please contact Roy Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in presenting.
- Pre-Departure Sessions: Early April. Talk about your experiences with students who are going abroad for summer and fall. Please contact International Programs (email@example.com).