Study Abroad Photo Contest
The Office of International Programs invites you to participate in the Study Abroad Photo Contest. We’re certain that many of you have taken wonderful photos of your travels this past year and we hope that you will be willing to share these memories with the campus. The judging of the entries will be in the following categories:
People (that unforgettable person you met in the market, on the street, etc.)
- Places (churches, houses, etc.)
- Puget Sound Students Abroad (photos of you or other Puget Sound students overseas)
- Most Artistic (this is for the talented photographer who has an eye for a landscape, wildlife, etc.)
Photo Contest rules:
- All photos must be in digital format. If you have prints, please scan and submit them digitally. With the photos, please include your name, the category in which you are entering the photo, the title and location. E-mail to email@example.com.
- International Programs reserves the right to use these photos in advertising for IP.
- Maximum number of photos submitted for the contest is 15 per student.
- Submit all entries by January 25, 2013 winners will be announced by March 1st 2013.