1. Learn about study abroad by attending one or several of the study abroad planning events.
2. Meet with an Advisor in International Programs. Click here to fill out an interest form.
3. Look over Study Abroad Questionnaires from past students.
4. Meet with your Academic Advisor.
5. Meet with a Consultant in Student Financial Services.
6. Narrow it down to two programs.
7. Meet the deadlines for Summer 2013, Fall 2013, or Spring 2014 programs. (click on the term you plan on going abroad to see the deadlines you must meet). Full year students follow the Fall 2013 instructions.
**Please see the timeline to the right**