Fall 2013 Application Deadlines
1. Puget Sound Application -- DUE FEBRUARY 1, 2013
- Admission is on a rolling basis. You can submit this form at any time but applications will not be accepted after February 1st! Do not wait until the last minute. Some of the program specific applications (such as CIEE or SIT) take quite a bit longer so it is in your best interest to turn in the Puget Sound Application early and obtain approval so you can begin the program specific application.
- You must submit the Puget Sound Application and receive approval from the IP office before moving forward with the application process.
- You need to have your program selection narrowed down to two programs before completing this form. No switching after the form is submitted. It is important that you do your research before applying.
2. Attend an Application Meeting
3. Course Evaluation Form -- DUE FEBRUARY 15, 2013
- This form is used to evaluate the credit you will receive for the courses you plan to take while you are abroad.
- You need to declare a major (& your minor, if applicable) before turning in this form.
- Submit this form electronically to Kathleen Campbell.
4. Program Specific Application -- DUE MARCH 15, 2013
- Entire application (transcripts, photos, essays, etc.) is due by the deadline (exception: professor recommendations).
- Further instructions will be given out at the Application Meeting.
- Exceptions: Waseda (December 1, 2012), Lewis & Clark Munich (February 1, 2013), and Passau Exchange (February 1, 2013)