1. Learn about study abroad by attending one or several of the study abroad planning events.
2. Attend a pre-advising session. Click here to fill out an interest form - this will trigger our front office to e-mail you to schedule a pre-advising session.
3. Meet with an advisor in International Programs. You can schedule this after your pre-advising session.
4. Look over program reviews from past students.
5. Meet with your Academic Advisor.
6. Meet with a Consultant in Student Financial Services.
7. Narrow it down to one program (or one program per term).