Following are steps students can and should take to prepare to apply to study abroad!
1. Learn about study abroad by attending one or several of the study abroad planning events.
2. Attend a pre-advising session. Click here to fill out an interest form - this will trigger our front office to e-mail you to schedule a pre-advising session.
3. Meet with an advisor in International Programs. You can schedule this after your pre-advising session.
4. Look over program reviews from past students.
5. Meet with your Academic Advisor.
6. Meet with a Consultant in Student Financial Services.
7. Narrow it down to one program (or one program per term).