Spring 2016 Application Deadlines
- You can submit this form at any time but applications will not be accepted after January 30th! Do not wait until the last minute.
- Make sure you receive all three confirmation e-mails for each step of the application.
- You must submit the Puget Sound Application and receive approval from the IP office before moving forward with the application process.
- You need to have your program selection narrowed down to one program before completing this form. No switching after the form is submitted. It is important that you do your research before applying.
3. Program Specific Application -- DUE MAY 4, 2015
- Entire application (transcripts, photos, essays, etc.) is due by the deadline (exception: professor recommendations).
- Further instructions will be given out at the Application Meeting.
- This form is used to evaluate the credit you will receive for the courses you plan to take while you are abroad.
- You need to declare a major (& your minor, if applicable) before turning in this form.