- Tuesday, Feb. 19, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Humanities Faculty Meeting. Please contact Rob Garratt for more details.
- Tuesday, Feb. 25, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Humanities Faculty Meeting. Please contact Rob Garratt for more details.
- Friday, March 8, 4 - 5 p.m. Informal faculty discussion in the Starboard Room. Please contact Bill Barry for more details.
- Friday, April 12, 4 - 5 p.m. Informal science faculty discussion on the Scholarly and Creative Inquiry Seminar (SCIS). Please contact Bill Barry for more details.
- Friday, April 19, 4 - 8 p.m. 5th annual Spring Fling. Bring a friend and come hungry! Help with set-up and break-down in always appreciated. Please contact Bill Beardsley for more details.
- Monday, April 29, 4 - 5 p.m. Meeting on Science and Technology Studies. Please contact Jim Evans for more details.
- Wednesday, May 8, 4 - 8 p.m. End of Year Party, fifth edition. Hey kids-- time for the famous end of the year party-- our fifth! Make plans to attend--Come early, come late-- but come hungry. Bring a friend or colleague!
Please contact Bill Beardsley for more details.
- Thursday, May 9, 4 p.m. Fred Slee Retirement Party. Please contact Ili Nagy for more details.
- Wednesday, May 15, 3 - 5 p.m. Faculty Session on the diversity theme year. Please contact Kris Bartanen for more details.
- Saturday, May 18, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Comparative Sociology Graduation Reception. Please contact Reggie Tison for more details.
- Friday, May 24, Noon - 2 p.m. Honors Program Thesis Meeting and Lunch. Faculty of the Honors Program and recent thesis directors and readers are invited. Please contact Mott Greene for more details.
- Wednesday, August 28, Noon - 5 p.m. Environmental Studies faculty retreat. Please contact Peter Wimberger for more details.
- Friday, Sept. 13, 3 - 5 p.m. Work Party. There is some cleaning that needs to be done in the kitchen to get ready for our first party next friday. Please stop by, lend a hand or just say hello. We can also plan for the party (I could use some help) and talk some about the future of the club.
- Friday, Sept. 20, 4 - 8 p.m. FALL TERM KICKOFF PARTY. New Faculty have been invited, but urge your new colleagues to attend. Remember that spouses, partners, adult children, friends, well-behaved pets etc. are always welcome at our events. Come early if you would like to help with the set up. There will be some special food goodies prepared by our colleagues and the usual BBQ and beverage assortment (including some nice wine shipped in from Eastern WA). Hope to see you there! Please contact Bill Beardsley for more details.
- Friday, Nov. 1, 4 - 8 p.m. Now that the Series has finished and the Seahawks, Huskies and Loggers are well on their way to greatness it seems to me time for a.... PARTY!! We will have a selection of seasonal goodies. Costume optional. Also, make a special effort to invite a faculty member who is not yet a member and to talk up the club to your junior colleagues. Remember that spouses, sig others, partners, friends, well-behaved pets and adult children are always welcome. Help with set up and clean up is always appreciated. Hope to see you there! Please contact Bill Beardsley for more details.
- Wednesday, Nov. 6, 5:30 - 8 p.m. Reception for Ili Nagy (Regester Lecture). Please contact Jane Marie Pinzino for more details.
- Thursday, Dec. 12
- 11 a.m. - Noon. Dolliver Seminar. Please contact David Smith for more details.
- 2 - 3 p.m. Faculty reading group in the ancient world. Please contact Eric Orlin for more details.
- 4 - 7 p.m. Faculty Club Holiday Party! Spouses, Companions, Significant Others welcome! Please contact Betty Ragan for more details.