- Saturday, September 6, 2 - 6 p.m. Grand Opening.
- Thursday, September 11, 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. Humanities Program Seminar Reception. Contact Rob Garratt (email@example.com).
- Friday, September 12
- 2:30 - 4 p.m. Philosophy Department Meeting (in the back room) Contact William Beardsley.
- 4 - 6 p.m. New Faculty Reception to celebrate new and visiting faculty
- Thursday, September 18
- 4 - 6 p.m. Faculty Reading Group for Cross-disciplinary Discussion of Teaching. Contact Suzanne Barnett or Chris Kline for details.
- Tuesday, September 30, 4 - 6 p.m. Writing Across the Curriculum get-together. We'll be discussing collaborative writing projects. Please contact Julie Neff-Lippman for details.
- Wednesday, October 1, 5 - 6 p.m. Faculty Club Social Comittee Meeting. Contact Florence Sandler.
- Friday, October 3
- 8 - 8:45 a.m. Psychology Department Meeting. Contact Cathy Hale.
- 4 - 7 p.m. TGIF Party. Come on over and relax for a while before you head home.
- Friday, October 10, 1 - 2 p.m. Humanities Departments Chairs Lunch. Sponsored by Humanities Program. Contact Rob Garratt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Monday, October 13, 8 - 10 p.m. Reception for Rob Garratt. Following Daedalus Dinner.
- Tuesday, October 14, 5:15 - 6:30 p.m. Reception for Prof Cynthia Steele, UW, after her Humanities Seminar. Contact Bill Barry (email@example.com).
- Friday, October 17, 8 - 9 a.m. Psychology Dept. Faculty Meeting. Contact Cathy Hale (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Friday, October 17 and Saturday, October 18, Logger Invitational Forensics Tournament, Coaches and Alumnae Receptions. Contact Glenn Kuper (email@example.com).
- Thursday, October 23
- 4 p.m. C&TA Faculty Meeting. Contact Sue Owen, Chair. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 6 p.m. Foreign Languages Department Meeting. Contact Michel Rocchi for details.
- Friday, October 24
- Noon. Brown Bag Lunch for Women Faculty, to discuss Kris Bartanen's report on retention of Junior Faculty. Contact Jane Pinzino (email@example.com).
- 5 - 10 p.m. Northwest Glaciologists's Annual Meeting Reception. Contact Ed Josberger.
- Tuesday, October 28, 1:15 p.m. Lunch for Randy Mcleod (University of Toronto), contact Rob Garratt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Thursday, October 30, Halloween celebration in poetry and song. Bring your favorite halloween poem. Contact Florence Sandler for details.
- Friday, October 31, 11:30 a.m. Lunch for George Bornstein (U of Michigan), contact Sarah Sloane (email@example.com).
- Friday, November 7, 5 - 7 p.m. TGIF Contact Bill Beardsley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Friday, November 14, 5 - 7 p.m. TGIF Contact Mott Greene (email@example.com).
- Wednesday, November 19
- Noon. All women faculty are invited to attend a brown bag lunch and spontaneous discussion at the Faculty Club. For more information, contact either Sarah Sloane or Jane Marie Pinzino. Beverages will be provided.
- 3 - 5:30 p.m. Philosophy Department Meeting (in the backroom). Contact Bill Beardsley for details.
- 5:15 p.m. Reception at the club following Melissa Weinman's Lecture. Contact Mott Greene.
- 9:15 p.m. Reception/Discussion at the club Following Bill Breitenbach's Regester Lecture. Contact Mott Greene.
- Friday, November 21, 5 - 7 p.m. TGIF Contact Bill Beardsley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Monday, November 24, 5 p.m. Meeting of the Humanities Advisory Board. Contact Rob Garratt for more details.
- Tuesday, November 25, Wine Tasting party for club members and guests. Space is limited. $5.00 / person by Nov. 21. Contact Julie Neff-Lippman for details.
- Wednesday, November 26, 1:15 - 2:30 p.m. Mooseketeers Meeting (Mariners Ticket Sharing). Contact Kathie Hummel-Berry.
- Tuesday December 2, 4 - 6 p.m. C&TA Dept. Meeting. Contact Sue Owen for details.
- Wednesday, December 10, 5 p.m. Thank God it's the Last Day of Classes Party. Good Food, Music, Fire in the Fireplace. Contact Mott Greene (email@example.com).