Scheduling Rooms/Lab Space
Read these policies before reserving rooms/labs for research.
- You must have DRB or IRB approval and instructor’s approval before reserving classrooms or computer labs for research. Consult with your instructor regarding obtaining special equipment that you might need.
- Several Weyerhaeuser rooms have been reserved exclusively for Research Night on Wednesday, April 1, 5:30 - 9:30 p.m. and Thursday, April 9, 5:30 - 9:30 p.m. To reserve these rooms for Research Night contact the Psychology Office in WEY 307.
- If you have to cancel a confirmed room reservation, please contact the lab/room manager.
- All labs must be locked when not in use. Between 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., you may request that the Psychology Office unlock Weyerhaeuser rooms/labs that have been reserved. If your room reservation is scheduled after 5 p.m., you will need security clearance. Security will be contacted automatically when you reserve rooms through Doris Acosta and the Psychology Office.
- If you rearrange a room, you must return the furniture to its original position before you leave.
- Hallway furniture must be returned to its original position if you’ve moved it.
- Do not remove journals, books, equipment, or other materials from any lab.
- Do not create hallway obstructions that interfere with regular class activities.
- No eating in computer labs and please clean-up after your experiment is complete.
- Quiet, please. Excessive noise interferes with classes and/or creates disruption in faculty offices.
- Before using a lab space with locked laptops it is necessary to have your instructor unlock the laptop closet.
DESCRIPTION OF USEABLE SPACES AND CONTACT PERSON(S)
Campus Classrooms other than for Research Night: Contact Doris Acosta, Registrar’s Office via email to reserve a classroom for your experiment.
WEY 320 & 407 other than for Research Night: Contact the Psychology Office (Room 307) to reserve computer labs in Weyerhaeuser. NOTE: Instructor approval is required to reserve computer labs.
Student Research Night (April 1 and 9): A bank of classrooms have been reserved for Wednesday, April 1 and Thursday, April 9 for Student Research Night. Contact the Psychology Office in WEY 307.