Congratulations on being awarded a Puget Sound music scholarship! This scholarship acknowledges your impressive achievements and our confidence in your musical promise at Puget Sound. Below are the details of your scholarship. If you have questions about your scholarship please contact Student Financial Services.
1. First-year recipients may receive this award for up to ten semesters. Eligibility for transfer students is determined by the number of academic units accepted by University of Puget Sound. By accepting this music scholarship within your financial aid package, you agree to:
2. This music scholarship is available for fall and spring academic semesters and will be credited one half each semester, unless your music scholarship award indicates otherwise. The music award does not apply to summer enrollment. This award supersedes all other merit scholarship awards.
3. Students who participate in a Puget Sound supported study abroad program may receive, in addition to federal and state grants, institutional need-based and merit aid up to their level of demonstrated financial need. Contact Student Financial Services to determine the amount of your music scholarship available for study abroad through Puget Sound.
4. If, upon accepting the award, you cannot fulfill the conditions, the area head of your instrument (keyboard, strings, winds & percussion, voice) and Student Financial Services must be informed. The scholarship will be discontinued. Consultation with Student Financial Services about financial aid options will be necessary in order for you to be considered for other financial aid opportunities.
5. This award will be renewed automatically each year, provided you remain in good academic standing and satisfy all the requirements.
6. If you wish to decline this award, please contact Student Financial Services.