Early Decision Students and the School of Music
If you are interested in Early Decision and also plan to audition for the major and/or for scholarship consideration, please contact our music admission coordinator and read the information below.
- Early Decision is designed for students who know the University of Puget Sound is their first-choice college and agree to attend if offered admission. Early Decision candidates receive consideration for admission, academic and music scholarships, financial aid, and housing in advance of Regular Admission applicants.
- Early Decision 1 applicants who wish to be considered for music scholarships and/or a music major must audition prior to December 1, 2015 to be considered by on-campus appointment or video.
- Early Decision 2 applicants who wish to be considered for music scholarships and/or a music major must audition prior to January 20, 2016 to be considered. Early Decision 2 students can audition by video-recording (must be uploaded by midnight PST on January 20, 2016), or at our regional auditions in Denver.
- Music scholarships supersede other academic merit scholarships awarded by Puget Sound. Please contact email@example.com to schedule an on-campus or video-recorded audition as an Early Decision applicant.
- More answers to Early Decision questions can be found on the Admission FAQs page.
Please see also:
Applying to the School of Music
Applying to Puget Sound