Requirements for the Music Minor
- Two units Theory: MUS 101/103, 102/104;
- Two units History from MUS 100 (first or second year only), 105, 220, 221, 222, 224, 225, 226, 230, 231, 333, 493;
- One unit Applied Music: MUS 111 through 212;
- One unit Music elective (MUS 100 may be taken only in the first or second year);
- Each Music minor shall register for credit and maintain membership for at least four semesters in the large university music ensemble appropriate to the student's major instrument and ability.