The Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia region is culturally rich, and along with that richness come discounts for students. Below are some — although nowhere near all — of the opportunities available to you:
Information on student discounts (available with your Puget Sound Student ID)
- Tacoma Symphony Orchestra $12 student tickets, as available.
- Tacoma Opera $10 student rush tickets, available 2 hours prior to curtain.
- Tacoma City Ballet
- Tacoma Concert Band $10 off season tickets with ID.
- NorthWest Sinfonietta $10 student rush tickets, available 1 hour prior to curtain.
- Seattle Symphony Free Campus Club membership. $12 per ticket on qualifying shows.
- Seattle Philharmonic Orchestra
- Seattle Opera $20 student rush tickets at McCaw Hall, available 2 hours prior to curtain.
- The Fifth Avenue Theater (and ACT Theatre Tacoma) $20 student tickets, day of show.
- Pacific Northwest Ballet $15 or 2 for $25 for ages 25 and under. Half price student rush tickets 90 minutes prior to curtain.
- Jazz Alley 1/2 off Wednesday first sets and Thursday second sets.
- Broadway Center For the Performing Arts 10% discount on tickets with ID.
Information on other Musical Opportunities
- Gig Harbor Peninsula Symphony Orchestra
- Cascade Symphony
- Rainier Symphony
- Auburn Symphony
- Bellevue Philharmonic
- Everett Symphony
- Olympia Symphony
- Bremerton Symphony
- Port Angeles Symphony Orchestra
- Federal Way Symphony Orchestra
- Jazz Bones
- The Paramount Theater
- Bumbershoot Music Festival
- Sasquatch Music Festival