Occupational Therapy Admission Requirements
Both OTCAS and Puget Sound-specific requirements are listed here. Unless indicated otherwise, all requirements should be submitted via OTCAS.
- Apply online via Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS). Applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time/8:59 p.m. Pacific time on December 15.
- Submit official transcripts from every college attended via OTCAS.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (one from an OTR, one from a professor, and one from an employer) - submitted via OTCAS.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) - submit official scores directly to Puget Sound via ETS (Puget Sound #4067). Scores should not be more than five years old.
- $50 application fee - submitted directly to Puget Sound via mail. Checks can be made out to University of Puget Sound and should reference the student's full name, OTCAS ID number, and the OT program (For example: "Jane Smith, 20112112939, OT").
- Supplemental Essay - submitted directly to Puget Sound via mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Prerequisite course descriptions from all non-Washington institutions attended submitted directly to Puget Sound via mail, e-mail, or fax.
- If any prerequisites were completed more than 10 years ago, you will also need to send a letter or email to the office of admission describing how you have kept your knowledge current.
- If you are a re-applicant to our program, please send a letter explaining how your application has been strengthened since you first applied.