Prospective Student Information Sessions
Information sessions for prospective applicants to the Entry-level Master's Degree Program in Occupational Therapy are offered throughout the academic year. The session includes a presentation about the program, information about the admission process, a question and answer period and ends with a student-led tour of the facility. Please see dates and times listed below. Questions regarding transcripts and prerequisite course acceptance may be addressed prior to the session by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register for an information session.
First Hour Presentation and Q & A with faculty member
Second Hour Tour of facility by current student volunteers
- Friday, March 4, 2016 from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. in Weyerhaeuser Hall.
- Friday, April 1, 2016 from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. in Weyerhaeuser Hall.
- Friday, May 6, 2016 from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. in Weyerhaeuser Hall.
- Friday, June 3, 2016 from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. in Weyerhaeuser Hall.
Information sessions will be held in Weyerhaeuser Hall/Center for Health Sciences located at the southeast end of the campus adjacent to the football stadium.
- From Interstate 5, take the exit for Highway 16 (west) - Bremerton.
- Within the first mile, take exit 1B - UNION AVE - it is sign-posted for University of Puget Sound.
- Turn RIGHT onto Union Avenue and proceed about 1-2 miles; the street numbers will be marked as "south" and the numbers will be decreasing until you get to 6th Avenue, and then they start going back up and are labeled "north".
- Turn RIGHT on to N. 11th (traffic light), and Weyerhaeuser Hall is located about 100 yards ahead on the left side of the street (adjacent to the football stadium and across the street from the field-house). There is a parking lot in front of the building (entered from N. 11th) for clinic patients and visitors.