Events & Dates
Meetings & Workshops
Spring Fellowships Forum
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Spring Fellowships/Scholarships Application Writing Workshop
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Center for Writing, Learning, and Teaching
These sessions are for ALL students applying for fall 2015 and spring 2016 deadlines. There are so many opportunities for free money to travel overseas, study abroad, learn languages, conduct research, and attend graduate school. Please confirm your attendance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Fall 2015 applicants are encouraged to attend to begin writing drafts and reviewing sample essays.
- Carnegie applications sent to national office
- Goldwater/Truman review
- File a letter of intent for scholarships you may be interested in applying for
- Contact faculty who you intend to ask for reference letters
- Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarship applications available
- Rotary interest meeting
- Mitchell applications available
- Rotary applications due to Fellowships Office
- Dean's List Celebration - March 3, 2015
- Attend Fellowships Application Workshops (CWLT)
- Identify and ask professors for letters of recommendation
- Juniors--don't forget to file your Letter of Intent with the Fellowships Office before you leave for summer break!
June, July, August
- Work on your personal statements and proposals.
- Rhodes and Marshall campus deadline - September 4, 2015
- George J. Mitchell campus deadline - September 4, 2015
- Fulbright campus deadline - September 18, 2015
- Watson Fellowship campus deadline - October 5, 2015
- Luce Scholarship campus deadline- October 6, 2015
- All USA and Javits application deadline
- Fall Fellowship Forum/Interest Meeting - November 7, 2015
- Truman, Carnegie, Goldwater, Carnegie Jr. Fellows, and Boren campus deadline- December 4, 2015