Events & Dates
Meetings & Workshops
Spring 2013 Fellowships Forum
Wednesday, March 27th
Come and enjoy refreshments and learn about many opportunities available for free money to travel, conduct research, study languages, graduate school, study abroad, and professional placement.
Spring 2013 Fellowships/Scholarships Application Workshops
April 9, CWLT —5:30 p.m.
April 24, CWLT —5:30 p.m.
All Fall 2013 applicants are encouraged to attend to begin writing drafts and reviewing sample essays.
- Carnegie applications sent to national office
- Goldwater/Truman review
- File a letter of intent for scholarships you may be interested in applying for
- Contact faculty who you intend to ask for reference letters
- Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarship applications available
- Rotary interest meeting
- Mitchell applications available
- Rotary applications due to Fellowships Office
- Dean's List Celebration - March 5, 2013
- Attend Fellowships Application Workshops (CWLT)
- Identify and ask professors for letters of recommendation
- Juniors--don't forget to file your Letter of Intent with the Fellowships Office before you leave for summer break!
- Work on your personal statements and proposals.
- Rhodes and Marshall campus deadline - September 6, 2013
- George J. Mitchell campus deadline - September 6, 2013
- Fulbright campus deadline - September 13, 2013
- Watson Fellowship campus deadline - October 3, 2013
- Luce Scholarship campus deadline- October 4, 2013
- All USA and Javits application deadline
- Fall Fellowship Forum/Interest Meeting - November 7, 2013
- Truman, Carnegie, Goldwater, Carnegie Jr. Fellows, and Boren campus deadline- December 6, 2013