If you have lost an item in the library, please ask a Circulation staff member for assistance. Otherwise, please contact security at extension 3311 (if calling on campus) and 253.879.3311 (if calling off campus).
There are 6 microform machine readers located in the basement of the library:
- 1 is capable of viewing and printing microform and microfiche. It is also capable of scanning and sending documents directly to your desktop
- 5 are capable of viewing and printing microfilm and microfiche
- All microform copies are free
There are 6 photocopiers located in the library:
- Main Floor
- 1 near the periodical display (10 cents per page - better quality copies)
- 1 near the federal documents section (10 cents per page - better quality copies)
- Lower Level
- 3 near the restrooms (5 cents per page)
- 1 high speed departmental copier near the restrooms. It accepts copy codes only.
Photocopiers will take nickels, dimes, quarters, and $1 bills. If you need to get change, you may do so at the Circulation Desk.