Library Excellence in Action Student Employee Award
Main awards page | 2012 winners | 2013 winners | 2014 winners
Nominations due March 21, 2014. Nomination Form.
The Excellence in Action Library Student Employee Award was established in 2012 to recognize three student employees who demonstrate outstanding commitment to their work and excellence in job performance.
- Student must have been employed for at least one semester
- Student's supervisor must support the nomination
- Attendance: shows commitment, dedication and good time management skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates professionalism and high standards of performance
- Sets a good example for other student employees
- Interest, initiative, and follow through: looks for projects and expresses interest in learning about the library
- Ongoing commitment to the Collins Library demonstrated by length of service
Library staff are invited to nominate students for the award. A library committee has been set up to review applications and recommend the awards. The awards will be announced at the April Student Employee Recognition event and by a surprise prize patrol!”