Strategic Planning at Collins
We are committed to continuous improvement and strive to update our services, resources and staff to meet our mission.
The Planning Steering Committee plays a key role in this process.
This Committee is responsible for
- Oversight of the Library planning process. The Committee meets periodically to evaluate the planning process and to review and update (with staff input) the library mission, vision, values and goals and to suggest strategies for achieving the goals. The Committee recommends ways to communicate progress on achievement of goals to library staff and the campus community and is responsible for the organization and content of the annual library planning workshop.
Jane Carlin, Library Director
- Lori Ricigliano, Associate Director for Information & Access Services
- Peggy Firman, Associate Director for Resource Management Services
- Wade Guidry, Library Applications Administrator
- Andrea Kueter, Social Sciences Librarian
- Chris Dowd, Reserves Specialist