<<Previous | Next>>
This glass sculpture, created by Tacoma-born artist, Dale Chihuly, was given by the trustees in honor of former university president, Dr. Phillip Phibbs. The piece was created in 1990.
Located on the north side of the Link on the main floor.
The Campaign for University of Puget Sound
Learn more about the Puget Sound campus and student life
Help us celebrate our 125th anniversary during 2013
Check out Puget Sound on a variety of social media outlets
University of Puget Sound
1500 N. Warner, Tacoma, WA 98416
Copyright © 2013 University of Puget Sound