- Animals - Animals are not permitted in the Library, with the exception of animals assisting persons with disabilities.
- Archives - See the Archives Policies
- Bicycles - Bicycles are not permitted in the library. They must be parked in designated outside areas.
- Periodicals Circulation - See Periodicals Circulation Policy
- Periodicals Donations - See Periodical Donations Policy
- Posters & Flyers - Items posted on Library bulletin boards must be approved by the Library Director's Office (Rm 125). There are designated bulletin boards for campus flyers.
- Smoking - Smoking is prohibited in all University buildings, including the Library.For more information, read the University policy.
- Study Carrels - Study carrels are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Summit Loans - See our Summit Borrowing Policy