Details about The William T. and Gail Weyerhaeuser Center for Health Sciences including:
- General facts, project cost, sustainability standards
- Academic programs
- Architect, contractor, building features
- Inside the center
Press Quality Photos
Download press quality photos or contact Media Relations Manager Shirley Skeel for more photos (see contact information at the right).
- A press tour will be held Monday, Sept. 19, 2011, following completion of the building. To be on the press list or for details contact Shirley Skeel.
- Grand Opening and Dedication, 5 p.m., Friday, Oct. 28, 2011. Events will include a ribbon-cutting ceremony, building tours, music, and learning opportunities. Members of the press are welcome to attend. More details are forthcoming.
- Senior university staff, the architects, and faculty from the five study programs housed in the center are available for interview.
- Peter Bohlin, lead architect and winner of the 2010 American Institute of Architects gold medal, is available for interviews. Please contact: Hillary Nelson, public relations coordinator, Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, 206.256.0862, firstname.lastname@example.org.