The Puget Sound Fund
Each year more than 5,000 individuals, corporations, and foundations make a meaningful difference in the lives of Puget Sound students through gifts to the Puget Sound Fund. The fund, composed of the Alumni Fund, Parents Fund, Friends Fund, and Senior Class Gift, is at the very heart of philanthropy at Puget Sound, and provides a reliable source of funding to help cover the cost of university operations and provide financial support for students.
Your Puget Sound Fund gift supports every aspect of a Puget Sound education. You can choose how:
- Area of Greatest Need: Support the university’s most critical needs—financial aid, faculty-student research, academic programs, technology, and much more.
- Student Financial Aid: Help ensure that all talented and deserving students can attend Puget Sound, regardless of their financial means.
- Faculty Support: Support Puget Sound’s greatest asset. Help attract and retain top talent, and provide funds for research, mentorship, and sabbaticals.
- Academic Program:Support our 24/7 learning environment, including a diverse and challenging curriculum, experiential learning opportunities, academic-residential programs, and more.
- Student Life: Contribute to the unique Puget Sound experience by supporting orientation programs, residence life, and co-curricular leadership opportunities.
- Campus Enrichment and Maintenance: Help enhance the character of our campus and support the growing needs of our residential students.
Investments in the mission of the university take many forms.
- Financial contributions help make a Puget Sound education more affordable and give the university the flexibility to address areas of greatest need.
- Gifts of time and energy help build our community and bolster the strong culture of giving at Puget Sound. More than 300 students, alumni, parents, and friends volunteer their time each year to participate in giving programs.
Through this annual support Puget Sound is able to remain a vibrant learning environment for current students and generations to come.