Todd Hall

Todd Hall began as an all men's dormitory in 1948.  It is named in honor of the university's president from 1913 to 1942, Dr. Edward H. Todd. Before taking his role as president, Dr. Todd spent several years as general secretary of the university, during which time he did an exceptional job of stirring up support—raising money and spirit after the 1903 reorganization.  Today Todd Hall is one of the "South Quad" co-ed residence halls.