Holtzinger Auditorium in Thompson Hall
In 1963 the Holtzinger Foundation and the family of C.M. Holtzinger Sr. made a substantial pledge toward the "Science Complex" (Thompson Hall). When the science building was completed in 1967, an auditorium was named in honor of C.M. Holtzinger Sr., member of the Puget Sound Board of Trustees from 1944 to 1958. His son, Charles M. Holtzinger Jr., was also a member of the Board of Trustees (1967-1983) and, like his father before him, provided generous support to Puget Sound.