Anderson Hall

Part of the "North Quad" of residence halls, Anderson Hall, often known with its neighbor as "Anderson/Langdon," is named after Agnes Healy Anderson, whose family funded the building. Though the residence hall was built 1938, it was not dedicated and named until 1940, at the request of Mrs. Anderson that her name remain a secret until after her death.