Visitor Parking Citation Appeal
Instructions to the Requestor
Please read this entire form before writing your statement. You should also be aware of the following restrictions and guidelines:
- Requests for waiver for cancellation of fines will not be considered for the following violations:
- Parked in a disabled persons' parking without a valid state permit
- Blocking traffic, public access driveway or alleyway.
- Parking on lawn/landscaping.
- Parking in a non-parking area such as an alleyway, sidewalk, etc. (A car length and width space, bordered by white lines is considered a parking space).
- Parking in or blocking a marked (red or yellow curb) or posted restricted parking areas such as a fire lane or impound zone.
- Parking in the "No University Parking" zone.
- Waiver of a fine does not constitute cancellation. A record of the citation will remain in the traffic file and will be considered in connection with any future requests unless the citation is cancelled.
- State the circumstances surrounding the violation clearly and concisely. Please adhere to the facts surrounding the violation.
Note: Appeals must be completed and turned in, during normal business hours, within 7 days of the date of the citation.