How do I find my pages?
Once you've opened the CMS, you'll see the Overview tab. If you've set up the Quick Links at the bottom of the Overview tab, you can use those to go right to your page:
- Click on the pencil "edit" icon to the right of the page listed in your Quick Links to edit that page.
- Click on the page name in the Quick Links to view the subpages under that page, and then use the pencil "edit" icon next to the desired subpage to edit that page.
To find your pages if you don't have Quick Links set up:
- Find your page on the live Web site. Take a look at the full URL to the page in the browser address field.
- Click the Pages tab in CMS.
- Follow the same path in CMS that you see in the page's URL.
Note: If you find another page in CMS with the same name as yours, but it's not following the path of the URL of your page, that's not your page! You need to follow the path to get to your real page. The other one may just be a link from another area to your page.