President Thompson wishes Professor R. Bruce Rodgers (left), director of the music department and director of the Adelphians, and members of the choir well as they prepare
to go on tour.
The original building for the Collins Library was completed in 1954.
These good-natured Loggers "borrowed" a sign from longtime cross-town rivals Pacific Lutheran University.
Langdon Hall was built in 1954 to adjoin the university's first residence hall, Anderson.
Homecoming was one of the biggest events of the year. Pictured is the King and Queen of 1957.
Initiation of the charter members of the Mortar Board National College Senior Honor Society, Otlah Chapter (1959).
President's house built.
Puget Sound joins newly formed National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA).
Air Force ROTC program begins on campus.
Music building built.
Langdon Hall completed.
Collins Library (original building) completed.
Wallace Pool built.
Harrington Hall and Regester Hall completed.
Tenzler Hall (now University Hall) completed.
Charter members of the Mortar Board National College Senior Honor Society, Otlah Chapter, are initiated