This cornerstone was laid for the College of Puget Sound at the present site of North 15th and Warner in 1921.>
The College of Puget Sound baseball team in 1924.
Jones Hall was completed in 1924, thanks to a gift from Mrs. C.H. Jones.
Howarth Science Hall, under construction in 1925. Until the construction of Thompson Hall in 1973, Howarth Hall housed the college's physics, chemistry, and biology departments.
The basement of Jones Hall housed the university's library and study hall until the completion of Collins Memorial Library in 1963.
Land of "huckleberry bushes and marshy ravines" at 15th Avenue North and Warner Street selected as site of new campus.
College reaches $500,000 challenge goal by May 6.
First matriculation ceremony.
Conference raises second $500,000 by April 14.
Yearbook revived and renamed Tamanawas.
Pi Kappa Delta National Forensics Honorary chartered.
Groundbreaking for C.H. Jones Hall, first building on the new campus (May 22).
College community makes "pilgrimage" to new campus in August.
Jones Hall and gymnasium (Warner) completed.
Work on science hall begins.
Science building, later named for Leonard Howarth, is completed.
Puget Sound Conference merges with Columbia River Conference to form Pacific Northwest Confe