How to Submit an Order
For University of Puget Sound Department or Student Club orders, please visit our Online Order Center.
If you have not ordered from the online order center before, you will need to create at account. Click here for How to Create an Account.
Placing an Order:
- Choose a catalog. The Order tab has several catalogs to choose from.
- Department and Club Account Orders: Print requests that will be charged to a PeopleSoft account number. You will need to know the account number in order to place your order.
- Cash/Credit/Personal Orders Coming Soon!
- Choose an order form. You can order using several pre-set Quick Forms for basic print items. If the quick order forms don’t include the options you are looking for, use the Long Form to customize your order to your exact specifications.
- Your files will be printed as-is on the equipment that is available. Please check the box at the bottom of the form to request a proof if you are concerned about how your order will look.
- Don’t forget to upload your PDF at the end of the form, by selecting ‘Attach Files’ and then either selecting ‘Add Files’ or dragging and dropping your files into the box.
- And then hit send.
That’s it – you submitted an order!
If you have any questions, contact Print & Copy Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.879.3737.