How to Submit a Print Request
You can submit a print request by sending us an email with the necessary information or by dropping off a filled-out Work Order.
Option1: Submit your order via email:
- Attach your file(s) saved as a PDF.
- Be sure to include the following in your email message:
- Your name
- Phone number and email address so you can be reached quickly and easily if we have any questions
- Due date (please be specific)
- Index number to be charge (if not a personal order)
Note: Personal orders must be paid for prior to printing.
- Size: 8.5x11, 11x17, other (please be specific)
- Color or B&W
- Paper choice (if not white)
- Any additional details (stapling, folding, 1-sided/2-sided, etc.)
Option 2: Download a Work Order, fill it out, and drop it off at Print & Copy Services.
Download Print & Copy Services Work Order
Note: To fill out the Work Order on your computer, you will need to open it in Adobe Acrobat Pro or Foxit Phantom PDF. If you only have access to Acrobat Reader, please fill out the order by hand, or include the necessary details in the body of your email (see Option 1).
If you have any questions, contact Print & Copy Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.879.3737.