How to Submit a Print Request
You can submit a print request by sending us an email with the necessary information or by dropping off a filled-out Work Order.
Option1: Submit your order via email:
- Attach your file(s) saved as a PDF.
- Be sure to include the following in your email message:
- Your name
- Phone number and email address so you can be reached quickly and easily if we have any questions
- Due date (please be specific)
- Account code to be charged (if not a personal order)
Note: Personal orders must be paid for prior to printing.
- Size: 8.5x11, 11x17, other (please be specific)
- Color or B&W
- Paper choice (if not white)
- Any additional details (stapling, folding, 1-sided/2-sided, etc.)
Option 2: Download a Work Order, fill it out, and drop it off at Print & Copy Services.
Note: Digital files must still be saved as PDF and emailed to us. Physical photocopies may be dropped off along with work order.
Download Print & Copy Services Work Order
If you have any questions, contact Print & Copy Services at email@example.com or 253.879.3737.