1. Do you take debit or credit cards?
2. Can I use my own paper?
3. Do you have photo paper?
4. Will the color I see on my screen be the same as what the copier reproduces?
5. Can I send Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator jobs to be printed?
6. Can I send a JPEG off the web to be printed?
7. If I created my job as 8.5"x11" in Publisher, can you blow it up to 11" x 17" ?
8. What is the largest size you can print?
9. What programs do you are best for creating wide format posters or banners?
10. Can I have my class notes bound?
11. How do I save my file as a PDF?
12. How do I resize or crop an image?
Yes, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
No, it could cause damage to the copier. Some are too heavy. Some have fibers, unusual coatings, or metallics that harm the copier.
We have a high-quality semi-gloss cardstock that produces excellent looking photos.
We try to get as close to the color on the screen as possible.
All files must be saved as PDFs when subitting an order.
For help saving your files as PDFs that are small enough to email, please see our guides on saving your files as PDFs.
We don't recommend it. They often look very pixelated when printed. If you still choose to print a JPEG from the web, please save it as a PDF before emailing it to us.
Not always. It is best if you send it to us already sized to match the size you'd like printed.
The largest size we can print is 52" (approx. 4.5 feet) x 150 feet, using our wide format printer. The largest standard size we can print is 13" x 19".
We recommend using Microsoft Publisher. It is available to all students, staff, and faculty through vDesk. However, please be sure to save your Publisher document as a PDF before placing your order.
We have provided Publisher templates to get you started, however, other programs that work well for wide format posters and banners are Illustrator, InDesign, Inkscape, and Scribus.
You can save your file as a PDF in a variety of ways:
The best way to resize or crop an image is through Photoshop. For more specific instructions, please view our guide on how to resize and crop images in Photoshop.
If you have any additional questions, contact Print & Copy Services at email@example.com or 253.879.3737.